The Michigan Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (MISHRM) is dedicated to providing service, leadership and development opportunities to human resource professionals in our state. MISHRM is the leading voice for the human resource profession in Michigan.
Our PURPOSE is to:
· Facilitate communication between the Michigan HR professionals we serve and SHRM
· Promote HR professional development
· Monitor and influence state legislation
· Provide networking opportunities for HR professionals
· Support local professional and student chapters
Visit the MISHRM website: CLICK HERE
GO TO TRAVERSE CITY AND BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR LAHRA
- All ambassadors receive a discounted conference rate of $125!
- Every ambassador is required to attend one of the 30-minute training webinars that will be offered.
- At least 50% of your ambassadors must arrive on Tuesday night at 6:00 to help us stuff bags (bag stuffing will be followed by a fun event😊).
- It is recommended that you have alternates planned just in case someone backs out.
- Once you have your ambassadors recruited please email the list to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
- EACH ambassador will receive a welcome email with a special registration code. If they have already registered for the conference, we will issue a refund for the difference.