- This event has passed.
Training & Development: New Year. New Thinking.
January 16 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EST
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Everywhere you turn there is new buzz word claiming to ease all our workplace woes – agile, lean manufacturing, trust, culture, engagement, etc. In addition our workplaces are experiencing increasing change and pressure that comes in the form of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA). Things can feel downright overwhelming.
- What will make things better?
- How do I even find TIME to do a thorough analysis?
- How do I help the org and leaders develop the skills necessary to handle the pressures they are facing?
- How do I help MYSELF to handle the pressure?
While the buzz words do have merit within the right context, there is an invisible force that exerts more control over our abilities and effectiveness than we realize. And these invisible attributes prevent us from seeing ways out of our VUCA dilemmas. In fact, it sometimes CREATES our dilemmas or turns a complex problem into a wicked one.
The good news: you talk about these invisible attributes all the time!
The bad news: we don’t take action on it! Join us on January 16 to learn about this invisible force and what you can do about it without spending thousands!
You will learn:
- What is this invisible force
- What is the cost to the bottom-line
- How you already talk about the invisible force in talent and succession discussions
- How to turn the invisible into a visible and actionable item
- Practical solutions you can implement TOMORROW to start developing your leaders (and you)
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Becky Andree has 20+ years in Fortune 500 companies, experiencing first hand the pressures facing leaders today. Her disruptive and visionary approaches to talent management and leadership development have resulted in millions of dollars to organizations’ bottom line. Becky became known as a leader that
could manage complexity and lead the team to create innovative Talent Management solutions through a disciplined fiscal and time-bound process with significant outcomes.
Becky is uniquely adept at :
- identifying development opportunities
- creating learning that increases skills and thinking development individually and organizationally
- Working with HR to embed adult development frameworks into the HR value chain to optimize succession
Vertical Leadership Consulting