LAHRA Golf Outing 2022
August 18 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
You are invited to join in on the fun! Openings will be filled on a first come/first served basis, so get your tickets early to reserve your team’s place!
7:00 AM Registration: coffee, donuts and a Bloody Mary bar!
8:30 AM (sharp!) Shotgun start with a 4-person team scramble: There will be lunch at the turn and dinner after golfing. Lunch is Ironwood’s famous hot dogs, with chips and a fountain drink at the turn.
3:00pm-ish Dinner: fried chicken/pasta combo, which includes salad, bread, and a pop – or grab an adult beverage at the cash bar. Dinner is included in golfer registration. If you’d like to join us for dinner only, the cost is $35.
Cost: The cost per golfer is $100
Registration Deadline: Thursday, August 18, 2022
Net proceeds from this event will be donated to the SHRM Foundation, whose mission is to mobilize the power of HR and activate the generosity of donors to lead positive social change impacting all things work. The Foundation is committed to elevating and empowering HR as a social force through innovative solutions to workplace inclusion challenges, programming designed to inspire and empower the next generation of HR leaders, and awarding scholarships and professional development grants to educate and develop students and HR professionals. The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management.
We have the following sponsorships available this year:
- Hole Sponsors: $100 donation per hole, including signage with your company’s name and logo on the green
- (1) Coffee & Donuts Sponsor: $250 donation, which includes signage with your company’s name and logo in the registration area
- (1) Goody Bags Sponsor: $250 donation, which includes labels with your company’s name and logo displayed on each bag
- (1) Bloody Mary Bar Sponsor: $500 donation, which includes signage with your company’s name and logo at the bar
- (1) Lunch Sponsor: $500 donation, which includes signage with your company’s name and logo displayed at the turn
- (1) Dinner Sponsor: $1,000 donation, which includes a foursome to play, along with your company’s name and logo displayed at the pavilion
- Other contributions or gifts for door prizes are welcome and appreciated
Please let us know by August 11, 2022, if you’re interested in donating any of the above sponsorships by contacting Jennifer Brewer, LAHRA Programs Chair, at email@example.com or register online for sponsorship opportunities!
Thank you for your support; we look forward to teeing off with you on August 18 at the LAHRA 2022 Golf Outing!