April 18 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The War for Talent is hot and will be hot for years to come. Cultural Transformation begins with a talent market overview that touches on key trends driving the War for Talent. Next, winners of the War for Talent will be identified, as well as key strategies the winners are employing. Why culture matters will be discussed, as well as the financial impact of having a great culture. Lastly, EDSI will share a process to make your cultural transformation happen.
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER!
“Cultural Transformation” will be presented by Jim Bitterle, MBA, Managing Partner of EDSI Consulting in Northville, Michigan.
General Management Experience:
– 15 Years as a General Manager with P&L experience.
– Managed domestic and international business units with annual revenues of up to $230 million.
– Domestic and international general management experience. Responsible for Asia Pacific business unit while living in Sydney, Australia.
– 5 years experience at Deloitte Consulting
– 6 years experience in turnaround consulting at Amherst Partners LLC
– 7 years as Managing Partner at EDSI Consulting (Current)
– MBA with Honors from The Kellogg School at Northwestern University
Specialties: Turnarounds, Growth & Diversification Planning, Operational Improvements, General Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, Board of Directors Membership
LAHRA MEMBERS: $25