BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Come join our LAHRA community!!!
Did you know you have a local resource for all things HR right in your backyard?
The Livingston Area Human Resources Association is now accepting members for our 2020 membership year!
We strive to provide a forum for education and networking among area human resource professionals, to advance the HR profession and to help our members grow professionally. We are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization of over 60 local members and an affiliate of the Society for Human Resources Management, representing 275,000 members in 160 countries.
This is a chance to join a great group of human resources professionals. We gather to share resources, information, best practices and to influence legislation.
Jennifer Slater, Membership Chair
Some of the many BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INclude:
• Discounted rates to attend LAHRA events
• Relevant and current educational programs (SHRM and HRCI accredited)
• Professional networking opportunities
• Membership directory
• HR mentoring and access to scholarships
• A members-only social media group
• A no-solicitation environment
Membership rates remain at the 2019 levels to meet the many needs of our profession:
Corporate Rate: $125 includes up to 5 Professional or Associate members
Individual Rate: $65 for 1 Professional or Associate member
University Rate: $99 for a College or University – one Professional or Associate member of record; students allowed to attend events at the member rate
Student Rate: $40 for students enrolled in HR
HOW DO I ENROLL? YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS!
- To enroll & pay online visit: livingstonhr.org/membership
- Or complete the membership application included and mail a check to LAHRA, P. O. Box 2277, Howell, MI 48844
Events hosted throughout the year:
HR LEARN EVENTS (7 PER YEAR)
HR PEER NETWORKING (6 PER YEAR)
NETWORKING EVENTS (3 PER YEAR)
WORKSHOPS (1 PER YEAR)
ANNUAL MEETING AND HOLIDAY EVENT (December)
CERTIFICATION REVIEW COURSE