Partner Solutions (CS Partners)
Partner Solutions is seeking an extremely organized and self-motivated HR Assistant to join our HR team. The HR Assistant will support the HR team on a variety of on-going and new projects related to HR compliance, records management and recruitment.
Responsibilities will encompass a wide range and variety of data-entry type tasks including, but not limited to:
• Management of all records relating to an employee’s full-lifecycle from onboarding to retirement and everything in between.
• HRIS database updates, maintenance, reporting and auditing
• Assemble and organize HR filing system
• Assist with other projects and administrative duties as assigned
Our team’s ideal candidate will showcase creativity, enthusiasm and excellent attention to detail. Additional qualifications for this position are below:
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexible, agreeable, team player
• Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
• Previous experience with HRIS/HRMS a bonus
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• $12-$14 per hour (paid on a salary basis)
Partner Solutions offers:
• Generous time off
• Excellent benefit package
• Great retirement plan
• FUN work environment
• Flexible scheduling
Partner Solutions LLC is an administrative service organization created to allow for a family of businesses to share services in the area of payroll, benefits, business services, information technology and legal consultation. What originally started in 2004 as a charter school management company has now grown to include charter school management, child care, autism treatment and property management. Having an entity that can provide centralized services to all organizations in our family of businesses allows us to pool our resources making an efficient use of our time and talents. This allows for each business in our portfolio to focus on their unique mission and vision.
The companies served by Partner Solutions are all commonly owned and include: CS Partners, Michigan Educational Personnel Services, Stockwell Child Development Centers, Garden Gate Montessori, Rosebrook Child Care (Wixom and Brighton), Sullivan Center for Autism and Strive Center for Autism. Partner Solutions also provides property management to six commercial properties that our companies occupy.