TAKE THE NEW LAHRA MEMBERSHIP SURVEY
We want to help you advance in your HR career and in business.
Become a member of LAHRA and join the Livingston County chapter of SHRM.
Attend LAHRA’s monthly luncheons and holiday events all focused on enhancing the HR profession in our community.
Discover great opportunities to network and reach up to 70+ local HR Professionals from growing organizations locally.
LAHRA Member Highlight
Mike Kestly devotes his time to his business, training, speaking, and pontoon boating friends and family.
He started his business (Kestly Development) in 2000 which is an Organizational Development and Human Resource information, assessment and training company. We train companies to use pre-employment assessments to hire for reliability-integrity-work ethic, and help hiring managers put the best person the opening. Using a scientific Job Match assessment like PXT Select, we help increase retention of key people, increase sales, plan for succession, increase engagement, improve customer service, and help managers develop their skills to “coach” their employees. Kestly Development is also an “Authorized Partner” with Wiley & Sons for PXT Select, Everything DSC, and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team which means we are facilitators for half or full day team-building sessions. We can also certify your people for train the trainers.
- A BBA Degree in Marketing, and a MBA from Eastern Michigan University
- Past instructor at Washtenaw Community College in the HR Department
- Past Board member of the Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti Regional Chamber of Commerce
- A SHRM Chapter past President
- A Wiley Partner for PXT Select, Everything DiSC, and the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- A MISHRM Resource Partner